- added SCRC testpoint repair for db2012 phones.
supported CIDs : 50,51,52,53.
(db201x testpoint idea made by dre_ambox team).
1. it is only and only for professionals.
users,advanced users, please "go away".
2. testpoint is +3.3 voltage, connected to specific pin.
we suggesting to use +3.3v battery
(battery ground MUST be connected with phone's GROUND)
3. go to emptyboard fill & repair.
4. select needed db2012 model.
5. press "TP STAGE #1". read instructions and execute them.
6. phone is BROWN now.
7. now flash CORRECT db201x erom with needed CID.
NOTE, THAT EROM CID SHOULD BE >= OTP CID,OTHERWISE YOU WILL GET DEAD PHONE.
10. phone now retail,repaired and unlocked. fullflash phone as usual.
testpoint pictures (courtesy of drea_mbox team) included.
as all db201x shares same mcu, w200 testpoint picture is good
for all db201x phones.
IF YOU WROTE EROM WITH INCORRECT CID - USE "TP STAGE #2"
PLEASE NOTE, THAT CURRENT IMPLEMENTATION REQUIRES
VALID GDFS STRUCTURE. SO, IT SITUABLE ONLY FOR 5-LOCKS
REPAIR AND FULL STANDALONE UNLOCK.
- added all possible db201x eroms, now users can make cid50/51/52/53
phones from emptyboard phones
(not forget: add to firmware area gdfs_in_ssw FIRST and EROM LATEST)
- minor bugfixes.